Unifying a marketing measurement framework and roadmap to help a global hospitality brand build best-in-class capabilities
The company wanted to revamp its marketing measurement methodology by combining top down and bottoms up approaches, given new business realities during post-Covid period.
The existing optimization approach was channel-focused, and client goal was to enhance approach by incorporating customer-focus as well. In particular, the client wanted to base media spend decisions on long-term customer value by segment in addition to cost per conversion. They also had limited in-market testing had been conducted prior, and there was an opportunity to optimize the mix using a robust testing framework
• Assessed current measurement tools and reports & performed stakeholder interviews with key stakeholders
• Analyzed existing measures, data sources& attribution solutions
• Created custom identify graph to build individual level journeys
• Performed digital journey analysis using Markov Chain on user level data
• Developed Multi-Touch Attribution Pilot
• Developed a comprehensive roadmap for building unified measurement capabilities by combining top-down and bottom-up approaches
• Chief Analytics Officer adopted measurement roadmap and funded key priorities
• Markov Chain analysis identified opportunities to adjust spend in key channels at top, mid and lower funnel
• Working with Marketing Measurement Team to operationalize high priority items
• Immediate focus is Cross-Channel Reporting and Multi-touch Attribution
Helping the fastest growing fintech company acquire high-value customers with Data Optimization Lab.
Creating people-based marketing roadmap to help companies modernize outdated marketing strategies, data, and technology capabilties.