BLEND360 helped the fastest growing fintech company acquire high-value customers with Data Optimization Lab.
• Client had aggressive sales growth goals, and they were looking for ways to integrate top performing data sources into their direct marketing program
• They were using a single data provider and were not getting the desired campaign performance
• The Direct Marketing & Analytics Teams had limited bandwidth, and they did not have a process to source and evaluate too many data sources
• BLEND360 evaluated 120+ data sources and more than 5,000 attributes to identify the most valuable sources
• Analysis included a comprehensive evaluation of 7 compiled sources and 100+vertical/life event trigger data sources
• Developed predictive models for each source to assess predictive power while also quantified and compared marketable universes and
evaluated descriptive power
• Reviewed 100+ vertical lists, ranking them based on their power to target and identify likely customers
Recommended segments were tested against competitive vendor segments in Direct mail campaigns
3 out of the 4 BLEND360 audience segments outperformed competitors and achieved lowest observed to data cost pernew booked account
Data Science Case Studies - Fintech | Blend360
Helping the fastest growing fintech company acquire high-value customers with Data Optimization Lab.
Read More →
Data Science Case Studies - People-Based Marking Roadmap | Blend360
Creating people-based marketing roadmap to help companies modernize outdated marketing strategies, data, and technology capabilties.
Read More →